Posted to alt.home.repair

Default hanging curtains on soft walls

"mm" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 01:29:32 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"mm" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 23:37:21 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

the large plates give lots of space for toggles and a wood screw in
what remains of the wood inside the wall

Better than teaching the stupid dogs to do the right thing.
Zzzzzzzzzz...........

I tried to teach dogs to hang curtains but they kept insisting on
mini-blinds.

See? They're ignorant creatures. Mini-blinds have their place, but when
the
human says "curtains", it means curtains. My cat keeps whining about Roman
shades. Another self-appointed expert.

You're exactly right. But it was their doghouse so I really couldn't
tell them how to decorate it.

They're full of ideas, but absent when you wanna go order the window
treatments at JC Penney. Friggin' deadbeat animals.