Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Spurious Response Spurious Response is offline

Default Internal wiring of USA v UK mains plug

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 12:35:50 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

I'd love to see your proof. A 'two quart' saucepan will have *vast* heat
losses. A decent electric kettle can cope with just one cupful of water if
that's all that's needed.

Except that you cannot place your veggies in there, or any other
cooking need.

Some people do more than drink tea. We use continuously boiling water
for many cooking needs, and those are the only needs I have, and my cup
of tea works just fine with water that only takes a few minutes to boil
over a trickle flame.

I know how to apply heat to a surface and waste very little.