Posted to uk.d-i-y
:Jerry: :Jerry: is offline

Default "DIY Disasters" ....TV's worst ever DIY show?

On 2007-07-10 11:24:54 +0100, Rick J H said:

snip

I forgot... one show that I do find useful is Dave Wellman's "New
DIY". No humour whatsoever; just good, informative house repair and
renovation DIY.

Haven't seen that one.

Caught a couple of episodes the other day (kitchen and bedroom refits
IIRC). IMO - if you want BASIC information it's probably OK but if
you're looking for anything more, forget it. Perhaps it was just those
two programmes but the host seemed to be attempting to educate total
numb-sculls...