Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick J H Rick J H is offline

Default "DIY Disasters" ....TV's worst ever DIY show?

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 22:30:16 +0100, "Graham" wrote:

Is that New Whatsit Workshop still on?
That guy has a machine-tool for everything.

Yes, I do watch that one, but not everyone can afford half a million
£££ worth of machine tools!

I saw a British carpentry show the other day (a new one, and I can't
remember the name). The guy on that one was making things with the
most basic and old-fasioned tools. So that was more useful for
ordinary DIY-ers like me...

I forgot... one show that I do find useful is Dave Wellman's "New Home
DIY". No humour whatsoever; just good, informative house repair and
renovation DIY.

Rick