Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default hanging curtains on soft walls

"HeyBub" wrote in message
niki wrote:
I have been trying to hang curtains in my daughters room and the walls
are sooo soft they just fall down. The Screws just rip right out and
leave a big nasty hole in the wall! I even tried using these little
plasic things that you put in the wall first and then the screw. Then
I have even a bigger holes. Any Ideas?
Please Help....
Thanks,
Nicole

Reminds me of a story. Lady lived in a apartment in NY and made friends
with a single fellow in the same building. When she had a problem, she'd
invite him over for dinner (bring your tool kit).

She'd think: "He's a miracle worker! He can put up a towel rack so it
won't fall down and all I have to do is throw a couple more potatos in the
pot. What a deal!"

He'd think: "She's a miracle worker! For a couple of thirty-five cent
bolts I get a home-made rack-of-lamb dinner. What a deal!"

Then they'd have sex.

BTDT. Except for the part after 'Then', damnit.

aem sends....