Posted to alt.home.repair

Default hanging curtains on soft walls

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 9, 7:37?pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

ps.com...

On Jul 9, 6:08?pm, Terry wrote:
On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 18:00:00 -0400, mm
wrote:

Is this still done in all, most construction done by professionals?

Have you been to a construction site lately?

I had BIG problems here dogs would play on bed against window, rip
down rods and bend rods.

finally hhad a buddy make up steel plates with 6 holes for each holder
and flat steel bar acting as rod.

its been no problem ever since but the thing is so heavy if it did
fall it would hurt or seriously injure me.

so i confoirm its secure occasionally.

the large plates give lots of space for toggles and a wood screw in
what remains of the wood inside the wall

Better than teaching the stupid dogs to do the right thing.
Zzzzzzzzzz...........- Hide quoted text -

i wanted to move the bed wife disagreed....

cant do much aboiut dogs playing when no one is home

There's always a way to deal with dogs.
http://tinyurl.com/2eczcw