Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.hvac

Default A/C working properly? Cost - lower temp?

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 8, 8:45 pm, udarrell wrote:
I thought you wanted an AC fixed or at least to be enabled to be
comfortable?
What is this nonsense all about, winning a dumb

argument.http://www.udarrell.com/ac-trouble-shooting-chart.html
Read & learn some things that can be helpful. It is all free... . -
udarrell

I browsed part of your site, and I appreciate your input. I don't know
anything about fixing the A/C, and I don't have time to learn it. The
site sheds light on all the different things that can be wrong. I
think I'll print it out and attach it to my letter to the landlord, as
an example of all the things that should be looked at, while that
repairman spent literally 2 minutes with what looked like a volt meter
before saying "it's working fine."

Never saw a volt meter that was capable of measuring line pressures for
calculating superheat and subcooling. VBG