Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] barry@sme-online.com is offline

Default add auto evaporator to window AC

On Jul 9, 2:59 pm, RLNunez wrote:
it there a way that I can customize my window AC to drain the water in
a particular way (ie through a tube) or connect an auto evap to it so
i don't have to worry about the water at all.

Sure is. Just can't see it too clearly from here, and what's an
"auto evap"?

You just make sure passage is open for water to get to high
side, and cut-and-fit for drain fitting. Of course, unit must be
tilted slightly down towards high side, as usual.

Don't worry.

Normally functioning window-shaker sends all its water to
high side, to be evaporated there, and reduce energy consumption.