Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Prius bashing

"Adrian" wrote in message
. 245.131...
Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Good. It has been around for 10 years in two forms.

In the UK, it's only been about in any kind of volume for a couple of
years in one form.

Both models were sold in the UK.

Indeed it was. But that doesn't mean my statement's wrong, does it?

I think I've seen three of the old-shape Pious.

The Prius is NOT complicated, when the basics of operation is known;
read my description it is not difficult.

Then read an accurate description...

Idiot,

You are.

I said "read my description it is not difficult."

I know. And I said "Then read an accurate description". Preferably one
that
doesn't try to deny the existence of major components.

Put a rotary engine in it and simpler again.

Wankel-Hybrid...
boggle

It would be boggling to a Muppet like you.

It certainly would. Hell, it might be almost as economical as a normal
petrol-engined car.

Do a Google on the Quasiturbine.