Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Tankless water heater question

On Jul 8, 4:04 pm, "RBM" rbm2(remove wrote:
The thing you are referring to as the "furnace" is the boiler. It probably
has a Honeywell gray box on the front of it, above the oil burner. In that
box is a high limit aquastat, probably set for 180 degrees. For the summer,
you could try turning that one down to around 125

Sorry, I'm not really familiar with the difference between each. I
thought the boiler was the thing that holds the water. Anyway, the
aquastat is the box where I had already set the upper limit to 120.
Looks like I'm going to need a visit from a professional. I'll look in
the yellow pages for an HVAC contractor.