Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Prius bashing

"Adrian" wrote in message
. 245.131...
Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

I wonder what the residual values of the P will be like when they get
to say 5-7 years old?

Good. It has been around for 10 years in two forms.

In the UK, it's only been about in any kind of volume for a couple of
years
in one form.

Both models were sold in the UK.

And it's currently very fashionable - which can only help residuals.

It is also cheap to run and service and holds its price. And a dream to
drive. and reduces pollution, etc, etc.

Wonder what'll happen in a couple of years as supply of used cars rises
and
demand falls as fashion moves on...?

Demand may fall for this model as newer hybrids will be around. The hybrid
is here to stay and is increasing in sales and models You didn't know
that.

The Prius is the most reliable car in the world. Ask JD Power.

chortle

Did you ask them?

The Prius is NOT complicated, when the basics of operation is known;
read my description it is not difficult.

Then read an accurate description...

Idiot, I said "read my description it is not difficult."

Put a rotary engine in it and simpler again.

Wankel-Hybrid...
boggle

It would be boggling to a Muppet like you.