Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default OT internet service provider question

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 02:03:14 -0700, Hoosierpopi wrote:

On Jul 7, 10:10 am, "CM" wrote:

"no high speed internet service available"

Geeze, how will you ever survive?

Maybe you had better reconsider moving at all.

After all, if you "just found out" about the HSI, God only knows what
other things you failed to check up on before agreeing to pull up
stakes and move to whatever backwater wasteland. Do they have running
water? indoor plumbing? Public Schools? A Police Department?

You'll get by on Netscape for $6.95/month or NetZero for $9.95. When
we moved to the hills we found we didn't have to subscribe to a long
distance carrier and didn't. Stuck an antenna on the chimney and used
the last guy's cable tv wires to feed all the TVs from that. I came up
on BBS and 1200 BAUD Modems. Get along fine on dial-up.

I got along fine on a hand brace and bit....
Having an IQ above room temperature, I jumped at the chance of upgrading to a
power drill...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing