Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Spurious Response Spurious Response is offline

Default Internal wiring of USA v UK mains plug

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 09:57:52 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Spurious Response wrote:
Good grief. Most just want that cup of tea *now*.

I am willing to extend my "now" period in order to conserve a few
dollars at the end of the month when the gas bill arrives.

So use a proper electric kettle. That will save your gas bill.

Bull****. It would cost me twice as much to boil my water with your
kettle as it would with my gas and stove-top 2 quart saucepan.

Also, if your kettles have exposed coils in them, folks won't likely be
putting their pasta into them.