Posted to rec.woodworking
B A R R Y B A R R Y is offline

Default OT internet service provider question

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 02:03:14 -0700, Hoosierpopi
wrote:

Get along fine on dial-up.

Let us know how that works out if you'd like to try out a downloadable
demo, like Cutlist or Sketchup, install a service pack, or use ITunes
to get podcasts and music. Broadband is worth it's weight in gold
to me simply for the way it delivers all of my favorite radio programs
to my IPod each evening! G

To the OP: If you get a decent cellular signal at the house, look
into high-speed data via the cell phone carriers in the area. In
some areas with no broadband, Verizon and Sprint, and to a lesser
extent, AT&T offer wireless data that can connect to your PC. This is
not to be confused surfing the 'net with a phone.

** http://www.bburke.com/woodworking.html **