Posted to uk.d-i-y
:Jerry: :Jerry: is offline

Default OT - Cowboys & the floods

"Don Spumey" wrote in message
TJY wrote:

snip
Well that might be a lesson for you - don't agree to something if
you
don't know what it is you're agreeing to. In future CHECK, and
don't
leave others to be put in such a position.

What lesson you pillock?

We didn't agree to anything, nor are we stupid enough to part with
cash because someone asks us to!

How have we left "others to be put in such a position"?

I think he was having a go at you not being at home and thus leaving
your wife to deal with these 'people'.

Finally, what medication are you taking?

Or to the point, what medication should he be on - does anyone else
see similarities between the "TYJ" and "Drivel" style of posting?