Posted to uk.d-i-y
Don Spumey Don Spumey is offline

Default OT - Cowboys & the floods

TJY wrote:
"Don Spumey" wrote in message
Having had to wait for nearly a fortnight for an 'Industrial Cleaning
Company' to come & assess, remove + document flood damaged property,
I was totally pi**ed off today when I came in from work!

Wifey..(sorry Mary,... or any other left wing liberal femenists), was
crying her little cotton socks off when I came home.....the
'*******s' had only "asked" her for £100 up front to cover for any
Insurance excess! Guess what...I've gone into Victor Meldrew mode...&
I smell meat ;-))

Don.

Well that might be a lesson for you - don't agree to something if you
don't know what it is you're agreeing to. In future CHECK, and don't
leave others to be put in such a position.

What lesson you pillock?

We didn't agree to anything, nor are we stupid enough to part with cash
because someone asks us to!

How have we left "others to be put in such a position"?

Finally, what medication are you taking?

Don.