Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roofing Question

"SteveB" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote

You're not in business I see.

Almost everybody gets a deposit these days!!!!

Only the derelicts and fugitives. Reputable contractors don't.

Bull****!!!

And I can see that you've NEVER been in business. Most companies and
businesses will NOT pay in advance under any circumstances. They will

make
progress payments as stages of the work are completed, but they will NEVER
let the workman get ahead of them.

We're talking about a residential project here, MORON.

I see you've never worked residential jobs!

Steve, a former steel erection contractor, State of Nevada for nine years

Oh my, a whole 9 years..... LOL

Come back when you've learnt how business is run in today's world.