Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default OT internet service provider question

"CM" wrote in message
We are moving this weekend and just found out there is no high speed
internet service available through the telephone or cable companies for
our home. I have looked at a few dish internet providers but would like
some feedback from others on which one to go with.

Do you need speed? If so, you will probably be dissappointed with
sattellite. There is a lag, referred to as latency, with the signal being
bounced off of the sattellite.

Since I need a fast connection, nailing down that is the first consideration
if I were to move.

If speed is not a consideration, then go with what is available.