Posted to rec.woodworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default OT internet service provider question

We moved to an area that also did not have high speed.
We looked at satellite and wlmost fainted when we saw the cost of it WOW!!

So, I started calling Bell South - now ATT about once a month, and going to
their website and kept pestering and pestering. I even offered in a letter
to bake the President a dozen cookies..
well, it took a year, but by gosh, we have DSL now! And that was before the
takeover by ATT.

So, I say, keep on em, eventually they'll hear you.

No cable company or anythin aye? Us too. But the satellite TV is pretty
cool.
Kate