Posted to uk.d-i-y
TJY TJY is offline

Default OT - Cowboys & the floods

"Don Spumey" wrote in message
Having had to wait for nearly a fortnight for an 'Industrial Cleaning
Company' to come & assess, remove + document flood damaged property, I was
totally pi**ed off today when I came in from work!

Wifey..(sorry Mary,... or any other left wing liberal femenists), was
crying her little cotton socks off when I came home.....the '*******s' had
only "asked" her for £100 up front to cover for any Insurance excess!

Guess what...I've gone into Victor Meldrew mode...& I smell meat ;-))

Don.

Well that might be a lesson for you - don't agree to something if you don't
know what it is you're agreeing to. In future CHECK, and don't leave others
to be put in such a position.