Posted to rec.woodworking
Jody Jody is offline

Default OT internet service provider question

CM wrote:
We are moving this weekend and just found out there is no high speed
internet service available through the telephone or cable companies for our
home. I have looked at a few dish internet providers but would like some
feedback from others on which one to go with.

I am in the same boat. I went with verizon wireless because we have a
cell tower close by. I can now use it with the laptop on the road or my
kyocera router at home and share it with my other computers. It's not as
fast as cable or DSL but it's better than dialup.