Posted to rec.woodworking
George George is offline

Default How hot is too hot? How cold is too cold?

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
ink.net...
Fluids

You can't buy either coffee or beer.

Usually you just rent them, sometimes you can negotiate a short term
leaseG.

DAMHIKT

One of the things I think should be taught in schools is "uniculturalism."

Includes universal truths like the one you mentioned. It's not in my
_Dictionary of Russian Proverbs and Sayings_, but after a few (recycled?)
Cuban beers my Soviet counterparts and I were looking for the facilities and
mentioning the same thing.

Used to be handled in footnotes in literature and poetry texts, but few can
read anymore, and teachers are often so narrowly grounded themselves that it
gets no mention.