Posted to uk.d-i-y
:Jerry: :Jerry: is offline

Default Prius bashing

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

":Jerry:" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

":Jerry:" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

":Jerry:" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

snip

The Prius is NOT complicated,

Whooosh....

Wow, a flock of pigs have just flown past!

This displays your lack of simple technical comprehension.

No,

I repeat..."This displays your lack of simple technical
comprehension."

...Sigh, and I'll repeat...
"No, your [original] comment displays your total lack of
understanding beyond what
the drivers manual and the marketing blurb says - the *principle*
of
the technology is simple, the *application* of the technology is
far
from simple."

The management system is the far from simple part.

So you now finally agree that it's not "very simple", remember that
without the complex parts working the simple parts are scrap metal!

Tell us Drivel, what are your qualification in the automotive
industry?....

I have science degree and I am just pain brilliant at things and
life.

Liar, if true you will be able to say were you gained the degree (and
what in), this of course can then be checked up on...