Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rob Rob is offline

Default Lidl jigsaw next Thurs, any good?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Rob wrote:
It's a complete waste of time to buy any jigsaw other than a
professional one (minimum about £80) unless you just want something to
hack out rough holes in things that won't be on show.

Take a look at the FAQ on jigsaws.

I've got a cheapie (20UKP B&D IIRC) and it's done sterling service over
the last 10 years - cutting floorboards, shelves and such.

I also had a cheapie for many years which did sterling service. Only when
replacing it with a decent one did I realise just how inaccurate it was.

Yes, I have to say I wouldn't use it on anything 'edge critical'.