Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.hvac
[email protected] tim_g@mail.com is offline

Default A/C working properly? Cost - lower temp?

On Jul 7, 2:08 am, wrote:
On Jul 7, 2:05 am, "Jeffrey Lebowski" wrote:

wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jul 7, 12:47 am, kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:
wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jul 6, 10:55 pm, wrote:
On Jul 6, 8:05 pm, "Noon-Air" wrote:

wrote in message

Hire a *competent*, licensed, bonded, insured, professionally

trained
HVAC
technician, instead of depending on some flunkie handiman that
couldn't make
it doing anything else.

What specifically do I ask him tomorrow? (Types of HVAC
certifications?) He is being sent by the landlord, which I don't

pay
for.

Just searched Google - found EPA Section 608 Certification, NEMI -
TABB certification, NATE, and HVAC Excellence.

Comments?

Yeah, you're not footing the bill.

If he's not certified, and if the temperature coming out the vent is
not at least 15 degrees less than the ambient temperature, then I'm
going to send a letter to the landlord. The landlord is required to
keep the A/C in working order, and I'm not responsible for outragous
electric bills if they won't fix it.

Yeah that's something usually written right into your contract.

Now, define outragous.

You ****ing slut.

--

Hi, Carie is my ex-girlfriend, and still a friend. She's not a slut.
She's not shy either. I asked her if it was okay to post this

[img=http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8800/
sunbeachkv8.jpg]

Shot at 2007-07-06

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8800/sunbeachkv8.jpg