Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components,alt.home.repair,sci.engr.lighting
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Replacement TL-3 Bulb

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 06:38:08 -0700, Bob F wrote:

"J.B. Wood" wrote in message
Hello, everyone. I'm seeking the subject replacement lamp for a
handheld combination incandescent/fluorescent flashlight that I've
had for a number of years. Other than the fact that my unit has a
red case and a white fluorescent lamp, the unit is identical to
that
at

http://www.24hours7days.com/Science/...ction_Kit1.jpg

These vendors don't stock replacement TL-3 bulbs for these units.
The bulb footprint is identical to the familiar #222 but I need
one
that works on 6 volts. There is no manufacturer or bulb number
stamped on the bulb other than the working voltage. Apparently at
least GE at one time made a special TL-3 bulb, #244, with the
following ratings: 6V, 0.25A. I think this is the bulb I need but
have not located one as of yet. Any help will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks for your time and comment. Sincerely,

Ever consider googleing "TL-3 bulb"?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=+TL-3+bulb

Bob

Where specifically is the bulb the OP wants? I couldn't find it.

http://www.bulbs.com/Light_Bulbs/results.aspx