Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com is offline

Default A/C working properly? Cost - lower temp?

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 17:22:22 -0700, wrote:

On Jul 6, 8:06 pm, "Noon-Air" wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message

. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 6, 7:40 pm, ftwhd wrote:

Go away.

Are you suggesting that this post is not on-topic to a particualr
group?

It must be one of the jerks on alt.hvac.

Ya think it might be because its CROSS POSTED TO 3 DIFFERENT GROUPS?????

No, I didn't think that. The post is about repairing A/C, and
saving money. Three relevant groups is well within accepted usage
standards.
A quick check on Wikipedia for "crossposting" says "Crossposting
is usually practiced when material is relevant and of interest to the
readers of more than one newsgroup." and "Crossposting to more than a
small number of newsgroups is likely to be counterproductive. A
commonly suggested limit is three newsgroups."
I've read elsewhere that up to 5 is okay if the groups are
relevant.

That's nice.

You'll find that alt.hvac is not for home-owner ( or renter )
questions.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/