Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.hvac
[email protected] over40pirate@aol.com is offline

Default A/C working properly? Cost - lower temp?

I am not a HVAC person, but here are my goodman a/c symtoms, and cure
Goodman 2 1/2 ton split systen
Outside kept running. inside, airhandler fan, wasn't running.
Opening side of airhandler, you could see the coil was frozen, It also
froze part of the condensor coil, outside.

It would be ok for a few days, then freexe up.

The problem was the fan relay, which turns the fan on. It's located in
the airhandler, with the other wiring.

Good luck with it. Someone here might know the problem