Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default What Garage Paint from Home Depot?

Albert wrote:
Need to paint the interior of my garage. Thinking of an Eggshell
since it can be washed. Was overwhelmed at Home Depot with all the
paint and could not get a good answer at the store. Any help here as
to what would be a good quality paint for this purpose?

I'm thinking eggshell is _not_ the finish of choice for a garage,
particularly if you want washable. A semigloss latex enamel would best
compromise, probably, between durability and cost. One assumes you're
not looking for the highest cost/quality product for a garage.

For the lesser-priced, I have really been pleased w/ the Glidden (which
I think HD carries as well as Behr and some others). It's the prime
choice at the local lumberyard and I bought some for a work/change room
in the basement simply for convenience a couple of years ago. Very good
covering, ease of application and durability has also been very good...

imo, ymmv, $0.02, etc., ...