Posted to alt.home.repair
Kyle Kyle is offline

Default OT sour grapes on the 4th of July

On Jul 5, 12:01 pm, Aloysius Q Roger-YoMama
wrote:
The vast, vast majority of 'em have never -ever- celebrated Independence
Day. Don't really comprehend the concept.

Who's this "them" of which you speak? Native Americans? Kids?
Americans in general?

Extra bonus points question:
What does it mean when:
2.) A Glass Eye, that just *happened* to be mounted
inna Duck's Arse, could Plainly, Plainly See
that there's Absolutely Less Than Nothing to
celebrate (at least on a national level).

Depends on your definition of celebrate. If you mean make a hoopty
noise about how great we are as a country, yeah, you're right. But if
you mean mark with humility our beginnings and the selfless principles
upon which this nation was founded, then there's even more reason to
mark Independence Day in times like these than there is when things
are good.