Posted to rec.woodworking
Peter Huebner Peter Huebner is offline

Default How hot is too hot? How cold is too cold?

In article . com,
says...
Also, keep drinking. dehydration crepts up on you. I remember
last year I was helping a friend with his massive shed , I kept
drinking some water and and after about 2 hrs I was l feeling
lousy (headache, "loopy").

Interesting. Me, I'm a cold climate person. Anything over 27C - that's just a
shade over 80F (nopunintended) - knocks me flat with the symptoms you describe:
bad headaches, woozyness, visual disturbances. Funny thing is though, I always
drink like a fish all day, water, coffee, more water ... so I don't really
think it's dehydration that gets me. Will try to remember and look into it next
summer though (it's the middle of winter here a.t.m.).

cheers, -P.