Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default How hot is too hot? How cold is too cold?

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message

Any significant deviation from your normal skin coloration is a signal
to take an _immediate_ pause for fluids and cooling.

LOL ... gee, thanks! Normally a dark white, so I'm told, I'm barely able
tell the red 3's in Canasta when the lighting is just right, so I guess
I'll
have to stick to fainting over the table saw as an indicator in these hot
Houston summers.

And fortunately this summer Houston has be MILD. I heard a couple of days
ago that in Houston the high temperature for the first 2 days in July had
set a 120 year record of being the lowest Highs.