Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] karsan2007@gmail.com is offline

Default air conditoning

On Jul 5, 6:09 am, udarrell wrote:
CJT wrote:
wrote:

I live in an small apartment with my grandfather and mother we would
like to install a home air condtioner but we shopped around that we
should not have any problems installing it. The one we looked at has
8,000 btuh and we do not have enough power to run the ac. Should I have
an electrican to look at my place to see I can install an ac in my
apartment I want to install a unit that meant to go on the windows.

I think your landlord would want to be involved in anything requiring
an electrician.

If you can move enough air through the Evaporator coil & through the
other rooms back to the AC, you will be amazed at the area you can cool
with a good 8,000-BTUH window AC.http://www.udarrell.com/aircondition...ure_btuh_chart...

800-Sq.Ft. with a 6,000-BTUH @ 104 Heat Index.
DISCLAIMER:
I assume NO responsibility for the USE of any information I post on any
of my Web pages, in E-Mails or News Groups.
All HVAC/R work should always be done by a licensed Contractor &
properly licensed Techs! This information is only placed on these pages
primarily for your understanding & communication with contractors &
techs. This information is also for the edification of Contractors and
Techs. Never attempt anything that you are NOT competent to do in a SAFE
manner! I am NOT liable for your screw-ups, you are liable for what you
do! - udarrell.com - Darrell U.

- udarrell

http://www.udarrell.com/

http://www.udarrell.com/my_pages2.htm
(My Airconditioning Links, Hunting Shooting, Angus Cattle, etc.)

http://www.udarrell.com/principled_a...s_administrati...

http://www.udarrell.com/recognizing_real_enemies.html

http://jesuschristsavior.net/Beatitudes.html

http://www.antiwar.com/***

Reality Is Not An Easy Thing To Be Confronted With, or to Accept!

What about celing fans they save alot more enegry.