Posted to rec.woodworking
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default How hot is too hot? How cold is too cold?

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 18:34:33 GMT, NoOne N Particular
wrote:

I was in my garop (garage shop) yesterday fiddling around. Late last year I

I am fortunate to have an air-conditioned shop where it is kept about
76 degrees in the summer. But, when doing outdoor work anything over
the 90-degree mark I struggle after 30 minutes. I prefer to avoid the
outdoors from 1 to 4 PM during the summer. I don't feel cold until
the (room) temperature drops to below 62, and I dislike going outdoors
for more than 20 minutes when the temperature rises above 100 or dips
below 10. Excessive heat wears me out (I have a couple attic jobs on
hold until fall).