Posted to rec.woodworking
NoOne N Particular NoOne N Particular is offline

Default How hot is too hot? How cold is too cold?

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"NoOne N Particular" wrote in message
So I started wondering how many other pussies are out there. I like to
think I have earned my "pussyship". But back to the question, how hot is
too hot?, etc.

I quit at about 90 in summer, 40 in winter. That is 40 inside with the heat
on. If the outside is below 15F, I don't even try to turn on the heat.

Fortunately for me, it doesn't get down to 15F here. There will be a week or
two where we may get down below freezing a time or two, but the humidity at that
temp will still be 60-70% and it just chills you to the bone. I have a propane
jobsite heater for the ol' garop, but to use it you need good ventilation which
jut lets in more cold air. Plus it's noisy.

What kind of heater do you have?

Wayne