Posted to alt.home.repair

Default air conditoning

wrote in message
Thank you for the friendly reply. I will call the landlord tommorow.
Another person told me that it would not be able to because the ac
needs to on its own circut breaker does that person know what he is
talking about I went to Home depot and asked around and one of
salespeople told me this he said that you might need more power to
run the ac.

While it is best to be on its own circuit it is possible to run a 10,000 Btu
AC on a circuit that is only using a couple of lights. If there are other
appliances, then no.