Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Spurious Response Spurious Response is offline

Default Internal wiring of USA v UK mains plug

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 23:55:05 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Spurious Response wrote:
Try figuring out where 50+ pairs of audio cables go on a large school
intercom system, after some idiot kid rips all the wires loose, AND
removes the tags. It took two full 8 hr days.

Was it a Bogen intercom? They are a division of Lear Sigler. I worked
there at one time, years ago.

Beeping out each line should have been easy.

I've yet to see an unmarked multi-pair cable.

It may have been individual twisted pair runs to each room.