Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default Internal wiring of USA v UK mains plug

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I know what they are having fixed several. And seen many more on the
council tip. A triumph of hype over common sense.

Not only is it the best engineered appliance I've ever owned, it's
the best vaccum cleaner I've ever owned. Dyson's design was so
good that Hoover stole it and was sucesfully prosecuted for
patent infringment.

It works well, and my totaly nontechnical wife can field strip it
if it gets jammed, which is almost impossible.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
Visit my 'blog at
http://geoffstechno.livejournal.com/