Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply is offline

Default A Sewing Machine For The Workshop

You could also dump it off at your local thrift/charity shop and get rid
of it that way without having to worry about it at all.

Gunner wrote:
Why don't you list them on Ebay a few at a time?

Because Ive not a clue on how to do it, nor do I have the time or
inclination.

Shrug..I can take pictures, get some numbers off them..and dump the
entire thing into a USPS box and let someone mess with em.

If someone wants the parts bins..shrug..take a bigger box.

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.