Ted Edwards

Default Tek Scopes (was Run caps?)

As an undergraduate between 3rd and 4th year, I got a job doing
electronics for the Low Temperature Physics lab. There I encountered my
first Tek scope and have been a fan ever since. That scope had to have
been one of the first they built since it was old even by the standards
of the mid-50s. Memory fades but I think it had two rotary switches,
course and fine, to set the sweep rate. It even had triggered sweep -
the first such scope I had ever had the pleasure of using. Anybody able
to shed light on the model or direct me to a photo?

My present scope is a 2235 which replaced my stolen 453. sigh

Ted