Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.appliances,misc.consumers.house
Wlm Singleton Wlm Singleton is offline

Default Can Whirlpool washer & dryer be stacked on pedestal drawers?

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 13:08:08 -0700, NA wrote:
My washer moves during spin. Particularly if there is a very heavy
load (such as when comforters are in). If that happens, and the washer/
dryer combo move off the base and collapse on a child, serous
consequences could occur.

I don't disbelieve you. I'd just like to see something (anything) from
Whirlpool in writing that says we shouldn't stack the washer and dryer on a
pedestal.