Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default My central a/c won't work:(!!! HOT IN TEXAS!

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message

Doug Miller wrote in message ...

Try posting your inquiry in its entirety on the newsgroup "alt.hvac"
which is a more suitable group for in depth technical questions

about

air conditionaing problems like yours.

I'm almost certain that the professional HVAC folks on that

newsgroup

will be able to diagnose your problem and give you answers very

quickly

Uh huh. The key word there is "try." :-)

Kinda hard when they don't answer the pro's questions...

There are no real pros over there. Just losers.