jim rozen

Default Tek Scopes (was Run caps?)

In article , M says...

Right you are! That sure brings back memories. I made good money with that
scope. Kept the shop warm, too. I remember changing the tubes that coupled
to the deflection plates.... 6J6? 6SN7? All gone in the haze of foggy
memory, now.

Probably a dual triode 6SN7 run as a long tailed pair. I was
fortunate enough to extract three 511s and a couple of old dumonts
out of a trash dumpster at my wife's law school. They
had been tossed out of second story windows in there, and still
worked just fine after I got them home.

Jim

please reply to: