Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Happy 4th, you crazy peeps!

On Jul 3, 6:57 pm, Robatoy wrote:
On Jul 3, 5:09 pm, "
wrote:

(Who is so glad he didn't post anything deliberately critical or
inflammatory about Canada on her fine day of national pride)

^ Those are the sentiments of a person who understands timing and good
graces. Even if Canada slipped up and made the news in a negative way
for some reason, I wouldn't **** on your shoes on Canada Day.

Again... you kidding me? You are new around here? I have been all
over Canadian boards expressing great concerns about falling into the
same trtap you already have.
You are being ruled by a dictator, Robert.
DO something!

OK, Patrick Henry, what do you suggest? Armed revolt? In case you
haven't been paying attention, it's generally acknowledged to be a
good thing to have something of a plan _before_ you invade a country -
even your own. So step up, let's have it with your plan. The one
that is not going to make a far bigger mess than it already is. I'm
all ears...well, eyes. Let's just say I'm open to suggestions.

I'm not open to suggestions that would cause such turmoil in the US
that it would destabilize the world. Canada would be sucked under in
probably the second or third wave, as you have more resources than you
use and not enough people or deterrents to defend them. Unless, of
course, you've secretly achieved nuclear capability. We wouldn't want
to do it, we'd have to do it. It'd be for you own good, and well,
we'd get cheaper wood.