Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Happy 4th, you crazy peeps!

On Jul 3, 2:32 pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Jul 3, 2:16 pm, Robatoy wrote:

I am wishing my American friends a joyful, over-fed lazy day in your
back-yards, at your pools, making burnt offerings on you BBQ's.

My sister, my 3 nieces and one nephew, with their children are all
celebrating a day off, with pay.
I sure enjoyed Canada Day, just this last Sunday.

I also reflected on my freedom being eroded, bit by bit.
I also reflected on my friends' freedoms, south of the border, being
taken away from them by leaps and bounds.

When will you guys have a press again which isn't afraid to tell the
truth? One that isn't owned by GE or Time Warner? One that isn't
bamboozled into being political shills for the election-campaign
contributors?

Libby (Liebowitz) being 'excused' was another example of the
pre-Iranian-invasion arrogance, rivaling the 1936 mood in pre-WW2 Europe.

You see, Bush doesn't give a ****.
He knows that nobody has any balls left to stand up to him and his
power-grab. He's laughing at all of you: Dem's and GOP's alike.
Don't expect any changes on 2008... there likely won't BE any elections
anyway.

Have a nice day...especially when you're singing about the rockets' red
glare.

r---- who is shaking his head in disbelief.

As am I - at your post.

Your views on politics are your own - many share them. Nonetheless, I
don't see the benefit in sucking people into your political post on
the pretense of a holiday greeting.

Goodness...gracious... are you guys now taught to turn over any and
all rocks?
"It's a TRAP!!!" Rob wishes us a happy holiday...and uses it as a
diversion to stick a needle into us!!!! See how fricking paranoid you
have become??

That's simply poor manners. And
yes, I do expect more from you.

See above.

Can we look forward to your post around Christmas time when you stir
up things about religion?

Now you're being silly.