Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.appliances,misc.consumers.house
Wlm Singleton Wlm Singleton is offline

Default Can Whirlpool washer & dryer be stacked on pedestal drawers?

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 12:05:47 -0400, Proctologically Violated©® wrote:

Are you asking if you can stack the dryer on top of the washer, and then
those two on top of a single pedestal?

Yes. I don't see anywhere where it says you can or can not do this given
the standard Whirlpool pedestal.

While I can find the Whirlpool Duet Sport Stack Kit (8541503), I can't find
the bracket that braces the pedestal to the stacked Whirlpool Duet Sport
washer (WTW8410SW) & dryer (WED8410SW).

Anyone who installs a washer & dryer would run into this in the first month
of deliveries as I can't be the ONLY person in the world who wants to stack
a washer & dryer on a pedestal, can I?

I'm 5'6 so the only problem might be getting to the controls though.