Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Happy 4th, you crazy peeps!

Now, now r, don't hold us hostage for our idiots. I am a fiscal
conservative, but hat doesn't mean that I agree with GW or his
politics.

And as far as Libby goes, he didn't out the now "glamorous" Ms.
Plame who now has an agent, a book deal and a possible movie in the
works. BUT, he DID break the laws he was convicted of, so he should
do his part in the can. He was duly tried, duly convicted, and so it
should be adios to his ass.

However, like many here, we weren't asked. My phone never rang once
nor did the phones of the yardbirds I hang with. This commutation was
done without my council or approval. NO ONE I KNOW approves of this
commutation.

These things happen when our leaders have little or no sense of
integrity or value. I submit the our current and last presidents as
great examples of that. Look at the people our last old horn dog pres
pardoned completely on his last day... inexcusable.

But we elected them, right or wrong. So we bear the full
responsibility of what we did.

But good sir, you may indeed not be far behind:

http://tinyurl.com/2ordrd

When others know more about how your country works than you do, when
the standards and laws that govern your country are not known by their
natural citizens, it becomes a breeding ground for the disease that
rules US politics.

Good luck!

Robert

(Who is so glad he didn't post anything deliberately critical or
inflammatory about Canada on her fine day of national pride)