Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.appliances,misc.consumers.house
mm mm is offline

Default Can Whirlpool washer & dryer be stacked on pedestal drawers?

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 05:30:07 GMT, Wlm Singleton
wrote:

How do I find out if the costco whirlpool duet sport front loading washers
& dryer combination are stackable on the costco pedestal?

Does anyone know?

The part numbers a
- Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer, [Model WFW8410SW] Item # 133047
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product... e=&lang=en-US

- Whirlpool Duet Sport Elec Dryer, [Model WED8410SW] Item # 133053
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...av=&cat=& s=1

- Pedestal with drawer [Model LAB2700MQ]
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...av=&cat=& s=1

Can you stack this dryer and washer on this pedestal?
How can I find out?

Open the box one comes in and see what the manual says? Or get the
clerk to do it.

Find the manual online and read it there.

Use groups.google.com advanced search to find a thread with Whirlpool
in the name, maybe the first word, and see the answer to his question,
which I think gave the whirlpool manual webpage. (Sort your results
by date although the relevance should be very high too. There were
posts withyint the last two days.)