Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry Smith Harry Smith is offline

Default Whirlpool Range

On Jul 2, 2:29 pm, "Mark Corbelli" wrote:
I have a Whirlpool range that I need to replace the wires and connectors
that operate the burners. They have gotten cracks etc. from the heat and are
no longer reliable. The stove is great otherwise and I don't want to replace
the whole thing. Anyone have a reliable site I can go to for schematics and
also order the parts?

Tried Lowes or Home Depot? Or perhaps a local appliance repair shop.
Most US brand stoves are fairly standard affairs. I've had good luck
finding heating elements, connectors, switches, etc. in the appliance
section of a well-stocked hardware store.

Harry