Posted to alt.home.repair
lp13-30 lp13-30 is offline

Default Brand Recommendations For Swamp Coolers?

About 14 years ago, my ex and I went to Colorado Springs, and Royal
Gorge. While she was busy looking at all the crap in the junk aka
souvenier shop, I walked over to check out what I thought was a window
air cond blowing out lots of mighty cool air.( the place was real
comfortable) Couldn't believe it when I got close enough to see that it
was a swamp cooler. I guess it must be pretty dry in that part of Co.
The fact that the city water is about 33 degrees probably doesn't hurt
either. Larry